PATCHOGUE, NY – The Zeldin for Congress campaign today released its third TV ad of the 2020 election cycle, “Radical Professor”.
Instead of prioritizing safety and security, and law and order, in the midst of all the looting, rioting and violence targeting police and others on US city streets in recent months, Radical Professor Nancy Goroff has fully embraced an extreme anti-law enforcement agenda:
1) Calling the police “damaging” and “dangerous”
2) Saying that non-police should be sent to respond to potentially violent crime scenes instead of police
3) Pushing legislation calling for a mass prison release, including violent criminals
4) Complaining about riot gear being given to police to respond to riots
5) Refusing to condemn the violence against police and others on US city streets
Radical Professor Nancy Goroff’s agenda is contrasted with Congressman Lee Zeldin’s (R, NY-1) “unapologetic” support of our law enforcement, which is why 15 local law enforcement unions have strongly endorsed Congressman Zeldin for re-election in 2020.
Congressman Zeldin also just posted the new TV Ad on Twitter here.